Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set will get you back on track towards a healthier looking nail, with visible results in 4 weeks or less. It helps you to get the source of the infection and you’ll only need to use it for up to 2 months or less
For nail infections affecting not more than half of one nail, not affecting the cuticle end of the nail and not more than three nails.
1st phase - includes a urea ointment to soften the affected part of the nail and a plastic scraper to gently remove the infected area.
2nd phase - includes a bifonazole cream that is applied to the nail bed.
- Treatment of Fungal Nail infections
- Anti-fungal treatment
- Healthier looking Nail
- Visible results in 4 week sor less
- Once daily Urea ointment application for 1-3 weeks
- Once daily application of Bifonazole for 28 days
Canesten is recommended for treatment if your fungal nail infection:
- Affects 3 nails or less - Affects less than 50% of the nail - Does not affect the cuticle end of the nail
10g Urea Ointment (400mg/g), 22 Waterproof Plasters, 1 Plastic Nail Scraper, 20g Bifonazole Cream (10mg/g).
Weeks 1 - 3: Softens the infected part of the nail by using Canesten Urea Ointment then gently remove the infected nail with plastic scraper.
* Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10 mins. Dry throughly.
* Apply urea ointment to the infected part of the nail.
* Cover affected nail(s) with a plaster. Leave fon for 24 hours.
* Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat the process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
daily After soaking in warm water remove the softened infected parts of the nail daily using the plastic nail scraper.
Weeks 4 - 7. Apply Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed.
* Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
* Treat the fungal infection by applying Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed.
* Apply daily for 28 days to ensure treat the cause of the infection
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Do not use in eyes and ears. Do not use without medical supervision if you have a fungal infection affecting more than half of one nail or more than three nails or if you have a fungal infection starting from the root of the nail. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice before treating yourself if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Read the package leaflet before use. Contains 20mg/g benzyl alcohol as preservative. not recommended for use on babies except under medical supervision.
Urea ointment 400 mg/g
Bifonazole cream 10 mg/g.
22 Waterproof plasters
1 Plastic nail scraper